NCWFS organized a meeting with members of parliament to discuss on possibilities and challenges of villages in boarder of Nepal and China.
• These villages are the source of organic spices, grains and herbals(l6Da'/, a];f/, cb'jf, sf]bf], kmfkm/, hf}, ds}, cfn, l;jsyf]g / h"; cflb kfpF5
• These villages are on the way to Kailash Mansarobar,
• Mustang, Manang and Solu are famous districts for tourism
• Chhorten Gumba, Muktinath, ancient houses with gumbas, religious (pilgrim) spots, around one thousand old cultural heritages
• Unique type of cultural, social and economic life
• Raise of political awareness
• Lack of easy health accessibility. Women have prolapsed problem.
• One of source of income is making alcohol
• Lack of education
• Traditional rituals which prevent women to work outside of house in Brahmin and Chhetri families.
• Lack of development plan